Welcome to use CapnoView! We take it very seriously to the privacy of users and the protection of personal information. When you use our products and/or services, we may collect and use your relevant information. We hope to use this "Privacy Agreement" to explain to you how we collect and use this information when you use our products and/or services.
Article 1 The mobile phone software CapnoView (hereinafter referred to as app) is a medical device data display, storage and sharing software developed and maintained by Beijing Kingst Commercial & Trade Co., Ltd. and provided to users.
Article 2 The ownership, operation and management rights of this app belong to Beijing Kingst Commercial & Trade Co., Ltd.
Article 3 The final interpretation right of this agreement belongs to Beijing Kingst Commercial & Trade Co., Ltd.
When using CapnoView, you need to open your geographic location (location information), camera (camera), photo album (picture library), Bluetooth, and external storage to us on your device to realize pairing with the monitor, sharing video and Use of report function. You can view the activation status of your above permissions item by item in the CapnoView APP or device system, and you can decide to turn these permissions on or off at any time (we will guide you to complete the settings in your device system). Please note that when you turn on these permissions, you authorize us to collect and use personal information to implement the above functions. If you turn off the permissions, you cancel these authorizations, and we will no longer continue to collect and use your personal information. Information, and cannot provide you with the above-mentioned functions corresponding to these authorizations. Your decision to close the authority will not affect the previous processing of personal information based on your authorization. In addition, we may also need you to open other access permissions for the device in related business functions. The detailed permissions and purpose of use are as follows:
You are fully aware that in the following situations, we do not need your authorization to collect and use personal information:
- Related to national security and national defense security;
- Related to public safety, public health, and major public interests;
- Related to criminal investigation, prosecution, trial, and execution of judgments;
- In order to protect the life, property and other major legitimate rights and interests of the personal information subject or other individuals, but it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person;
- The personal information collected is disclosed to the public by the subject or guardian of the personal information;
- Collect your personal information from legally publicly disclosed information, such as legal news reports, government information disclosure and other channels;
- Necessary for signing a contract according to your requirements;
- It is necessary to maintain the safe and stable operation of the products and/or services provided, such as discovering and disposing of product and/or service failures;
- Necessary for legal news reports;
- When it is necessary for academic research institutions to conduct statistical or academic research based on public interests, and when they provide academic research or description results to the outside, they de-identify the personal information contained in the results;
- Other circumstances stipulated by laws and regulations.
Article 1 Generally, during the use of the app, we collect medical device data through the user’s mobile phone Bluetooth and perform real-time analysis and display. In addition, we may collect, store and use the following user-related information:
The system language used by the user’s mobile phone, the system date and time, and the data transmitted by the medical device via Bluetooth.
Article 2 In particular, when users agree to use social accounts for medical device data sharing, we will use third-party social platforms (including but limited to WeChat, QQ, email, etc.), and this information will not be leaked or resold to other companies Or organization.
Article 3 The app integrates third-party Umeng+SDK, Umeng+SDK needs to collect your device Mac address, unique device identification code (IMEI/android ID/IDFA/OPENUDID/GUID, SIM card IMSI information) to provide statistical analysis services , And calibrate the accuracy of the report data by geographic location to provide basic anti-cheating capabilities.